Made in Thailand 2011
09.03.2011 - 13.03.2011
- Trade Days:
9-11 March 2011 (10.00 a.m.-6.00 p.m.)
- Public Days:
12-13 March 2011 (10.00 a.m.-9.00 p.m.)
Department of Export Promotion, Ministry of Commerce.
Challenger Hall 3, IMPACT Muang Thong Thani, Bangkok THAILAND
1. To promote and support Thai manufacturers, SMEs in particular, to develop their product quality and enhance their competitiveness in the global market.
2. To promote and upgrade “Made in Thailand 2011” to become the business platform that provides business matching opportunities for SME exporters.
3. To promote Thailand’s top export quality products and services to foreign markets including the ASEAN region.
4. To support SMEs during the economic downturn.
- Food and beverages, furniture and decorative items, fashion products, textiles, leather goods, gems and jewelry, health and beauty products, electrical and electronic products, automotive products, etc.
- Community Products (OTOP)
- Hotel, tourism, service business and franchises
- An entire logistics service business
Exhibitors: Buyers, distributors, buying agents, chain store operators, merchandisers, retailers and wholesalers and SMEs, set up in 1,000 exhibition booths
Visitors: General public, trade visitors, international buyers (cash & carry, hypermarket, supermarket)
- Exhibitions (product showcase, Thailand’s Brand, Design & Innovation)
- Business Matching Booths
- Product demonstration
Please feel free to contact Thai Trade Center offices in your area, for the hotel reservations and/or any additional information about the event.